Thursday, October 03, 2013

Ben Slow x Jim McElvaney x I-Lib New Mural - Brighton, UK

Ben Slow x Jim McElvaney x I-Lib Newest Street Art on the streets of Brighton, UK 1

Ben Slow, Jim McElvaney and I-Lib were recently in Brighton, UK where they worked on this new collaboration.
The newly formed trio joined forces to paint this interesting portrait featuring each artist's distinctive style.
Take a look at some more detailed images after the break and then tell us if you like what you see here.

Ben Slow x Jim McElvaney x I-Lib Newest Street Art on the streets of Brighton, UK 2

Ben Slow x Jim McElvaney x I-Lib Newest Street Art on the streets of Brighton, UK 3

Ben Slow x Jim McElvaney x I-Lib Newest Street Art on the streets of Brighton, UK 4

1 comment:

  1. Pizza was decent, nothing really extraordinary. Tastefully designed inside but they had the AC running like it was still 80 out even though it was significantly cooler already by 5 PM when we entered. Taxi Brighton to Heathrow Airport

    ReplyDelete